Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms Through Use
Use of Site
Access to Password Protected Areas
Access to and use of password protected areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only who have registered with Vets-net.com. Distribution of a password to any person or organization not authorized to use the password is prohibited and will result in immediate removal of the password holder's rights to access this Site.
Rules of User Conduct
By posting User Communications, or otherwise using any Vets-net.com communication services available or through this Site, including but not limited to chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, forums, or other interactive service, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any User Communication that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, deceptive, fraudulent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise violates Vets-net.com's rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades or intimidates any individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third-party;
- or impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Vets-net.com.
You agree that Vets-net.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password or suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site, and remove and discard any content within the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Vets-net.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Agreement. Vets-net.com may also, in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue content or services available on this Site with or without notice. You agree that Vets-net.com may suspend or terminate your access to all or part of this Site, with or without notice, and that Vets-net.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such suspension or termination.
The user of Vets-net.com and Vets-net Beheer BV have an Agreement for the use of Vets-net.com.
- This Agreement will be effective and services provided hereunder will commence on the completion of:
- receipt by Vets-net.com or any person whom Vets-net.com may from time to time advise you in writing is authorised by Vets-net.com to accept payment on its behalf of the appropriate subscription price;
- registration of this Agreement and ascertaining proof of the validity of the Vets-net.com subscription.
- The services provided hereunder will cease at the end of the subscription period.
- Vets-net.com may change the annual subscription price without notice which fee shall become effective upon renewal of this Agreement.
- This Agreement will remain in effect unless terminated upon at least sixty (60) days prior written notice by either party by reason of any violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Vets-net.com has no obligation to notify you of the expiry date of the subscription period. It is your responsibility to give notice of cancellation if you do not wish to renew subscription, prior to the expiry of the subscription period.
- You will continue to receive services unless you give notice of cancellation.
- If you cancel or allow your subscription period to expire, you must purchase an new subscription of the product in order to register for a new subscription period.
- In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, no part of the subscription fee shall be refundable.
Links to Other Web Sites
Links to third-party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links you will leave this Site. Vets-net.com does not control and is not responsible for any of these third party-sites and is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of the content of such sites. Vets-net.com does not endorse or make any representations about third party sites, or about any information, products or material found at those sites, or about any search results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any third party site linked to this Site, you agree that you do so entirely at your own risk.
Dealings With Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Vets-net.com will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
Procedure for Submitting Notice of Copyright Infringement
Vets-net.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our content providers and users to do the same. If you believe that copyrighted work of yours has been copied and is accessible on or through this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Vets-net.com by providing us with the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A description of the specific location on this Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the name of the publication in which it has been published or the URL of the Web site where it is posted.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature, as the owner of the copyright or as the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Claims of copyright infringement can be submitted to:
- Licensing Department, Vets-Net Beheer b.v., Koningsstraat 15, 4175 AE Haaften, The Netherlands
- Go to the contact page
Upon a request by Vets-net.com, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vets-net.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, co-branders or other business partners, and its and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site. Vets-net.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree to cooperate with Vets-net.com in asserting any available defences.
This Site is administered by Vets-net.com from the Netherlands. Vets-net.com makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Netherlands. Accessing this Site from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, Dutch export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the Netherlands, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Choice of Law and Forum